Arca Noae is pleased to announce the immediate availability of an updated Arca Noae Package Manager for ArcaOS, OS/2, and eComStation. (1.1.0)
This is update includes some major new functionality, enhancements, and bug fixes:
- Support for WarpIN archives.
- Add new logic to automatically re-scale all UI elements to dynamically fit the configured window font.
- Change secret generation over to SMBIOS interface to provide better support for systems where DMIDECODE is unsuccessful, e.g., UEFI environments.
- Fix for case where both dependency check and required packages list exceed 700 characters.
- Various UI fixes and tweaks.
Arca Noae Package Manager is available in English with Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, and Swedish language packs. Some of these have been refreshed for this release.
The wiki will be updated to include more information regarding the new WarpIN repository configuration.
ANPM 1.1.0 requires WarpIN 1.0.24 or higher for installation. This WarpIN package is available from Hobbes.
This open source utility is available to everyone, free of charge.
Please review the wiki for important first-time installation and upgrade notes and other tips.
This entry last updated: January 18th, 2023 by